We are now accepting Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Applications!
Applicants must have earned a post-secondary school degree and submit a TOEFL score of 70 IBT/195 CBT/525 PBT or an IELTS score of 5. In order to guarantee admission, all application items must be received by the deadline dates listed on the application. Please submit all items listed below:
- Application Form: All information must be complete.
- Application Fee**: US $50 check (per semester) payable to Georgetown University. This fee is non-refundable.
- Advanced Deposit: US $200 check payable to Georgetown University, applied to tuition. This fee is non-refundable.
- Evidence of eligibility for the program: 1) An ETS official TOEFL score report or an official IELTS score report and 2) documents showing proof of completion of a post-secondary education (please send copies, not the originals)
- Passport: A copy of your passport
** Application fee is $50 per semester. If student applies to only attend one semester, only one $50 check is required. A $100 check is required if applying for both Fall and Spring Semesters.
Note: Admission to the Certificate Program in Professional English Studies does not constitute admission to any other Georgetown University program. Students should not anticipate admission to the University upon completion of the program.