If you are unable to attend the EFL program once you have been admitted, you must notify the EFL Office in writing. Georgetown will return your $400 tuition deposit only if your written notification is received by the EFL Office before the first day of the program. A fax, email, or letter is acceptable.
If you withdraw from the EFL program after the program has begun, you must write a letter of withdrawal and submit it to the EFL Office. Your tuition refund is calculated from the date you officially notify the EFL Office. No refund is given for laboratory, activity, or Yates Field House fees, or health insurance if you withdraw after the first week.
Please refer to the refund schedules below.
- Before first day of session: 100%
- 1st-5th working days of session: Full tuition minus deposit
- 6th-10th working days of session: 75%
- 11th-15th working days of session: 50%
- After 15th day of session: No refund